Mr. Dearybury's Class Page
Meet Mr. Dearybury
Diggin' Up Bones
A Dearybury of a Day
Sketchnoting in the Classroom
Creativity, Courage, Change... Squirrels
Building A Classroom Community
Paper Chair Challenge
Build A Boat: STEAM Challenge
Professional Learning Networks
Globally Connected Classroom
Power of Literacy
Tech Tools for Tomorrow
21st Century Skills
Arts in Writing
Music Integration M.U.S.I.C.
Techy Art: Apps for Art Integration
Depth of Knowledge
Children's Books I Love
Space Themed Inquiry
Build a Boat: STEAM Challenge
What is a boat?
1. It must float at least 30 seconds.
2. It must contain a shipment of 5 or more balls of various weights and sizes.
3. It must have ZERO, none, nary a drop of water inside.
4. It must have a mast and artistically designed sail.
1. Foil (Get this by answering a question of my choice.)
2. Straw (Get this by completing a team doodle.)
3. Sticky notes (Get these by completing a cooperation challenge.)
What I will give you for free... Bucket of Water
How Do Boats Float?
Better for Elementary
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.